We are looking for a passionate, driven and customer focused Aftercare Service Engineer who can flourish and progress within a fast paced, forward thinking environment. You will have the desire to be responsible for providing industry leading levels of customer service, exceeding customer expectations.
You will be highly driven, motivated, passionate, and determined to succeed, you will be driven to deliver an excellent after-care customer service experience.
You will be responsible for resolving any issues which customers may have with our products. You will provide excellent customer service, creating positive relationships and sales opportunities.
You will have a positive outlook and you will be driven to deliver an excellent aftercare first fix rate.
- To be responsible for resolving issues with our windows, doors, bi-folds, orangeries, and conservatories;
- To provide excellent customer service whilst at customers properties;
- To ensure that all visits are completed on the first visit;
- To be responsible for ensuring quality work is carried out at all times;
- To ensure that your customer experience score is positive;
- To support the Aftercare department to assist with resolving any issues as and when required.
- Previous experience in all aspects of window, door and bi-fold fitting including fitting doors and windows, conservatories and orangeries.
- The ability to fit any miscellaneous hardware or fittings that may be required such as handles, hinges, glazing, letterboxes etc.
- Excellent product knowledge with good problem-solving skills and the ability to identify cost efficient solutions to problems.
- Good customer service skills with the ability to apply a calm and polite approach when dealing with dissatisfied customers.
- A clean driving license.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and written.
- A self -motivated individual who has a can-do approach to work with the ability to get the job done in the required timescales.
- A willingness to undertake further training with the ability to implement learning into your daily work.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your CV and covering letter using the form below.